Sidor

01 augusti 2016

A broken clock to Blue Monday

After a long, long break, I suddenly decided to join Blue Monday again. I looked into Smiling Sally's page just to realize that she is not with us any longer. Not quite the start of a Monday morning that I expected! I do hope she keeps smiling with the angels!

A big thank you to Backyard Neighbor for hosting Blue Monday!



In a way I find it suitable to participate with my broken clock from my glass atelier. It's an old plastic thing from IKEA and it has been close to the heat of my kiln for many years. I keep looking at it to see the time and always think that one day I will have to do something about it.

And so I did. With the help of a book with wallpaper samples where all the samples are flat, I found a lovely blue-ish pattern and cut it to size. Don't ask me why I didn't do this earlier, as the result was perfect!



I wish that people were as easy to mend.

Inga kommentarer: